Monday, February 16, 2015

USF Fulbright Breakfast 2014: ULIM scholar awarded USF Fulbright Medal

Each Fall, USF honors its Fulbright Scholars from USF and those who conduct research at USF from around the world.

I was delighted to meet a scholar from ULIM at this year's Fulbright Breakfast! 

Those of you who follow this blog know that I taught at ULIM, the Free University of Moldova, when I was in Chisinau on my Fulbright, and ULIM was our partner university and host for our USFSP-ULIM Joint Course (when my USF students traveled to Moldova for my study abroad course). And our collaboration continues!


Svetlana is not the first ULIM scholar to attend the breakfast.  My colleague Larisa joined me in 2012 when she was here at USF as a Carnegie Fellow.

Svetlana receiving her USF Fulbright Medal

With Svetlana from ULIM at the USF Fulbright Breakfast
(As I am trying to catch up on my Moldova blog posts, I am realizing that I did NOT (yet) post from last year's (2013) breakfast, at which I was a speaker....)

No comments:

Post a Comment